Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Valentine's Day Tea Party

I know, I know Valentine's Day was over 2 months ago. I am not very good at updating, I will try to progressively get better at this.

I hosted a tea party for a few of my girlfriends and they were able to make their loved ones cards as well. Here is the result.





Here are a few of  the recipes i used. The  first one is for the herbed cream cheese cucumbers, shown on the top the tier. The second one is for cucumber sandwiches. The Baked Spinach Dip Mini Bread Bowls were a hit and everyone raved about them and asked for the recipe. Lemon cookies are one of my specialties and came from the old fashion cookbook. The cookbook I used was Cooking Light. Scone recipe came from Food Networks' Alton Brown

Set up of the card craft area.

The girl's finished products. 




No comments:

Post a Comment