Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Baby shower banner

Baby Shower Banner



Here are some directions to a baby shower banner I recently made. It is a polka-dot and stripe theme, blue and green baby shower. Please excuse the horrible pictures and that random hair, eww. Should probably look at pictures, to make sure I don't need to re take them.

First step was to cut out the squares. The green polka dot squares are going to be on top so they needed to be about an inch smaller. I cut 7 squares at 4 inches.
Since the stripes are going to be underneath they needed to be bigger. I cut these squares at 5 inches.



Using my Cricut, I cut out the letters to spell It's A Boy!! I used the Simply Sweet alphabet cartridge. Cutting out my letters at 3.5 inches. 
Next I wanted to add a little something to put between the words for some definition and also to add a little something. I cut out these onesies using my Cricut and the Life's a Party cartridge. I cut them out at 5 inches. To match up with the squares. I then glued the squares together and added the letters. Using curling ribbon I whole punched everything and strung it all together and wah lah!!


No comments:

Post a Comment