Inside favor bags were either 27 dresses or Bride Wars which were both on sale at Target for cheap. A bachelorette disposable camera which I also got at Target in the dollar section. A scavenger hunt checklist which will I upload separately and a pen.
Armed with their cameras. The ladies were given the following:
Your mission if you choose to accept is to complete the following in the fastest time or the most points win.
Please have a stranger sign off on your sheet for each challenge that is completed.
1. The Bride-to-be needs some ideas in the bedroom for the Wedding Night!! Take photos showing her 3 new ideas. 10 points for each photo. 20 if the photo involves a guy.
2. One of the Brides favorite wedding traditions is being carried over the threshold, but she needs some ideas on how to do it. Take a picture of you being carried over a threshold and make sure to give it your own unique spin. 20 points for each photo.
3. The Bride is SO excited for the Wedding Night that she feels like every where she looks she sees a reminder of the Grooms "macho". Take pictures of phallic objects to show her she's NOT seeing things! Earn 10 points for each photo . . . 20 points for each photo that contains a hot guy.
4. Confront a guy from a group and tell him you've been looking all over for him and call him "Chad". 10 points
5. Ask a guy to practice walking down the aisle with you. 10 points
6. Meet a guy with the same name as the groom-to-be and get the bride-to-be's picture taken with him. 10 points
7. Find a guy with an out-of-state Drivers License. Who knows if it's a fake ID or not . . your only purpose is to find someone who isn't a townie! 10 points
8. Buy an ugly guy a drink. 5 points
9. Buy a cute guy a drink. 5 points
10. Sing I'm a little Teapot with all the actions. 10 points
11. Get a guy to serenade the Bride. 10 points
12. Get a hug from a bald guy. 5 points
13. Find a guy with pretty eyes. 5 points
14. Get the cutest guy in the bar to take a picture of the party. 10 points.