Thursday, September 20, 2012

Update Diaper Boxes

I found this amazing idea on Pinterest and just couldn't wait to try it out. I am a high school teacher and my students have journals they write in every day so I thought making these would be great for holding their journals and add a little design and color to my otherwise gray and boring classroom.



Materials needed: Diaper boxes (I used 108 count diaper boxes, they were just the right size)
                             Fabric of your choice.3 Yards made 5 boxes and 2 Bulletin boards (pictures to come)
                             Spray Adhesive

Measure your diaper box and cut fabric accordingly

It helps to have an extra hand, spray your box using the spray adhesive. Do it one side at a time. Flatten it out to make sure their are no creases.

Fold the ends on the bottoms like you would wrapping a box. I forgot to take pictures of this step.
Here are the boxes without the embelishments.
I added ribbon and some tags using my cricut. Cricut cartridges used were Simply Sweet for font and Jubilee for the tag. 
And here they are in my classroom.





No comments:

Post a Comment