Wednesday, July 27, 2011

It's been awhile!

Well I was busy the last month helping with my sister's wedding and it turned out beautifully. So now back to crafting. I have my nephews birthday and a baby shower that I am planning coming up so most of my time will be spent on projects for those.


Here is what the invitations look like for my nephew's 2nd birthday party. It's jungle themed. I used the Create a Critter Cartridge and a stamp I had bought at Hobby Lobby for the time and date info which I then embossed. I thank they are super cute.


Here is another birthday card I made for my best friend. I just love this cupcake. I realize I just made a card just like this but I think it is just so pretty. I used Create a Critter for the cupcake and Life's a Party for the numbers and flames. 


No comments:

Post a Comment